What are NFTs ?
NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) is a technology that allows us to authenticate or demonstrate who owns an asset.
Examples of NFTs
An example of this could be your passport, greencard or deed to your home.
Sorare is a fantasy game of football (Soccer), where individuals buy, sell, trade, and manage a virtual team with digital player cards. The game uses blockchain technology based on Ethereum and was developed in 2018 by Nicolas Julia and Adrien Montfort.
Avenged Sevenfold has created a club which can be entered via one of 10,000 unique tokens. These tokens can be bought, traded and sold and grant fans access to an exclusive club with perks that can include:
- Discounted and/or private merch sales
- Skipping the lines into A7X shows
- NFT “Ticket Stubs” that contain a highlight from the show
- Private Discord channels
- Airdrops (NFT giveaways)
- Physical giveaways (guitars, vinyl, and more)
- Access to the NFT holder section of website
- Free A7X show tickets for life
- Meet and Greet access at shows
- Random merch drops